You are invited to a Coffee Morning!
A guide to Neurodiversity and ASC/ADHD.
Come and join us for tea/coffee and biscuits!
Stephanie Hull (ASC Specialist Teacher) will give an overview and be available to answer your questions about ASC and
9:30 am – 10:30 am on Tuesday 26th March 2024 at Meadow Park School
Please call to confirm attendance: 0151 477 8100
A very warm welcome to Meadow Park School
We are a pupil referral unit situated in the borough of Knowsley on Merseyside.
We provide a quality educational experience for pupils who have or are experiencing difficulties in a mainstream setting due to medical, social, emotional or behavioural needs. We support young people to develop alternative strategies to improve their resilience and confidence through a personalised curriculum, delivered by dedicated, experienced and qualified staff.
During the time that pupils stay with us, we help them to:
- Become more reflective, understanding the consequences of their behaviour for themselves and others.
- Become more engaged with learning, enjoying school and making progress.
- Be more resilient and able to cope with the challenges they face in school.
- Improve their attendance.
- Improve their attitude towards education, understanding how success at school is the first step towards a productive and happy future.